Evaluations for the 2020/2021 season will be held during the summer. We are accepting registrations at this time, but space is limited at some age groups. Please don't delay in registering.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
We anticipate the above date's for each age group. Times will be confirmed as we get closer to the tryout dates.
Please register for the appropriate program based on your birth year:
Year of Birth Division
Ages 4-10 Learn to Play / Learn to Skate
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Midget
2006 & 2007 Bantam
2008 & 2009 Peewee
2010 & 2011 Squirt
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Mite
If your child is planning to be a GOALIE, they will tryout with their assigned age group (Squirt, Peewee, Bantam). Goalies will be evaluated at the group sessions. Mites do not have a goalie only position.
You must register online at our website, www.hpthunder.org and click on the “Register Online” button, or directly by clicking HERE. The non-refundable cost for registration is $100 BEFORE the 1st day of tryouts. In order to ensure we have the appropriate number of players at each evaluation, you MUST PRE-REGISTER prior to the first session. You child cannot participate in evaluations if the fee is not paid or there is a balance remaining from a prior season
- All Levels and Players: please make sure to attend at the times assigned for your group. This is established to maintain fairness in the rating process and is not optional.
- Each participant is required to attend both sessions to be properly evaluated.
- All fees are applied towards your tuition fees for the 2020/2021 league year.
- Your 2019/2020 League fees must be paid in full in order to attend evaluations. Please contact the treasurer with questions about your tuition
- Valid USA Hockey number is required for all programs. You can get your 2020/2021 USA Hockey number after 4/1/20 by visiting www.usahockeyregistration.com.
- All Players will be responsible for purchasing Two (2) Jerseys season. Jerseys will be the same as previous years and may be reused, if you desire. Each parent will be responsible for filling out a form on the first night of evaluations. The form will include if you decline to order jerseys or your requested Size, preferred Jersey number (up to 4 numbers may be requested), and players information